,

follow the protocol exactly!!




Lose 1-2 Pounds Per Day With HCG ASAP
Staying on this protocol is all about getting enough variety so you don't get bored and cheat.
  • Flavored Stevia It's an acquired taste. After you haven't had sugar for a week, it starts to taste good. I've tried Toffee and Dark Chocolate, but lemon and peppermint are my favorites. I even put them in my water and find that I drink more.
  • Kirby's Mojo Sauce. Yummmmm. No sugar, no oil, no MSG. 5 calories in 2 T . GREAT on steaks, chicken breast and fish. It really tenderizes tough steaks fast. Good as a salad dressing too. If you buy another brand, make sure it doesn't have MSG. I got this at Target. 
  • Olde Thompson Tex-Mex Chipoltle seasonings grinder. Add some variety to your meat!
  • Miracle Noodles: Love them. They have NO calories and NO carbs and are lot like rice noodles. I order them by the case! My favorite is angel hair. Just one hint: don't smell them when you open the package, just rinse and use them. They don't have any taste at all and will take on what you put them with.
Always remember to follow the protocol exactly!! It's not about the 500 calories, it's about the foods you are eating and how they interact with the HCG.

keywords : Fat , lose , pounds , protocol , sugar , calories , food

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now!

Flag Counter
 

Fat and Hot © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair