,

What i eat to lose weight per a day

http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/zone-diet-1.jpg

I don't eat grains, flour or added sugars.  I don't eat anything processed except these steaks hubby and I buy at Walmart, aside from that everything in my mouth is fresh either from an animal or a plant.  Also I allow myself once a day a square of dark chocolate and it's usually 85% cocoa but sometimes hubby buys the 72% and I still have a square of that.  I think those are my only sins on this plan, oh yeah and I have one banana every single weekday.  I work and my first break in the day I have a small to medium size banana as a snack.  I know bananas are high in carbs and sugars (natural) but I still have them.  I can only imagine how much I'd weigh if I didn't add the banana to my diet.

Breakfast:

2 eggs
1/4 lb of bacon

Lunch:

Spinach salad
with avocado, tomato, chicken, one egg and shallots or onions. (no dressing)

Dinner:

meat du jour (i.e. chicken, steak, sausages, pork chops)
cauliflower (or broccoli or a spinach, tomato and onion salad) again no dressing.

Snacks:

Banana
almonds
piece of chocolate

3 times a week I do a Leslie Sansone 1 mile video walk away the pounds.


That's it, this is what's been working for me, no hunger, no cravings, I feel as though this is normal.  Maybe some diehard paleo peeps will find fault in it but this is what's working for me.


Quantities aren't mentioned or portion sizes because I try to eat a normal portion of everything (except bacon but c'mon give a girl a break lol)


keywords : Fat , lose , eat , breakfast , lunch , dinner , snacks , hubby

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now!

Flag Counter
 

Fat and Hot © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair