,

Best Foods to Eat to Lose Weight

http://www.fitstuff.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/healthy-food-pyramid.jpg


Most people don’t even try to lose weight because they have the wrong idea of what they will have to eat for the rest of their lives to accomplish it.  They think they’ll be forced to eat grilled chicken, salads, and broccoli all day long.  While these might be the best food to eat to be perfectly healthy, they’re not the best foods to eat to lose weight.
I’ve managed to lose well over 100 pounds by eating Mexican food, cookies, pizza, cheeseburgers, ice cream, hot wings, etc.  The list is endless.
I’m always hesitant to get specific about some of the foods I eat because of a question I get all the time:  ”What are the best foods to eat to lose weight?”
There isn’t a set list of foods you need to eat to lose weight.  
People think they think they have to eat X food at X time during the day to lose weight.  That’s of course not true.  When I tell people there aren’t any magical foods you have to eat and just to count calories (eat less of what you want), they still push me for a list of foods I eat.
You want a list of foods I eat?  Here’s a small sample out of the last 30 days:

  • tacos (Taco Bell + Homemade)
  • chocolate chip cookies
  • vanilla ice cream
  • steaks (sirloin +New York strip)
  • bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits from Bojangles
  • cheeseburgers and fries from various places
  • Chic-fil-a
  • more Chic-fil-a
  • several slices of pizza
  • a hot dog
  • a Greek salad
  • sushi
  • egg rolls
  • fried rice
  • sweet and sour chicken (hold the sauce)
  • cookie and cream ice cream (my favorite!)
  • anything
I’ve lost 90+ pounds eating these kinds of foods and more.  I’m consistently losing weight and building muscle.  And according to my last checkup, I’m in perfect health and physical condition.
Sorry, but there’s just no list of foods you have to eat everyday.  Losing weight is about counting calories and practicing portion control.


keywords : Fat , lose , wheight , eat , food , pounds 

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now!

Flag Counter
 

Fat and Hot © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair