My healthier Diet

Starting to eat breakfast again was one of the harder habits to get going for me. I started with cereal but I quickly regressed to the sugary cereals. I guess that eating something is better than nothing as far as breakfast goes. However, recently I have started trying to cut most of the dairy out of my diet (I am alergic to milk and eggs). I have decided to go with Oatmeal. The benifits should be great as it's a high fiber, low calorie blob of goo. Oatmeal is about as tasteless as it gets for me though. I think my next step is to buy some frozen berry mix from Costco and mix them in. Adding any fruit to my diet is great.

Next I am trying to be better about bringing a lunch to work. This accomplishes two things for me. First it is generally a much smaller portion than I would purchase. Second it is generally much healthier than what I would purchase. Also I think I would like to include at least 2 days of salad each week. The other meals will most likely be leftovers or sandwiches. So far my biggest problem on this front has been the smaller portion. I often feel very hungry again within a few hours. I solved this by getting a some Walnuts and cashews. They are a little fatty but as long as the portion size is small there are alot of positives to eating them.

For Dinner I really don't have any plans to change. I have done my best to change the pastas and rice over to whole grains and make sure to include a veggie. Otherwise it is often my least healthy meal. I think the first two are good steps though.

Now if I could only get myself into a gym routine....


keywords : Fat , skinny , breackfast , problem , lunch , hungry , long , small , gym , Dinner

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now!

Flag Counter
 

Fat and Hot © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair