20 reasons to lose my weight

20 reasons to lose my weight

 
1.To feel better about myself .
2.To take my boyfreind's breath away.
3.To be able to wear cute clothes.
4.To be able to hold my head high.
5.To be happy!
6.To gain confidence.
7.To be able to look in the mirror and like who I see!
8.To be able to cross my legs.
9.To shock people with my new look.
10.To be able to walk around without feeling like everyone is starring at me.
11.To be able to wear a shoe smaller than an 81/2 or a 9 wide.
12.To be able to bend over to tie my shoe without huffing and puffing.
13.To be able to were  jeans.
15.To never cry again about the way I look.
16.To actually feel as if I truly fit in.
17.To never feel depressed again.
18.To be high on life. 
19.To prove to myself that I can do it!
20.To Love myself!

keywords : Fat , skinny , feel , better , lose , weight , boyfreind's , head , life , love

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now!

Flag Counter
 

Fat and Hot © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair